[Transcribed by Dale H. Cook]
42. In memory of Mr. Seth Lathrop who died March 2, 1804, in his 83d year.
43. In memory of Mr. Josiah Lathrop, who died May 15, 1808, in his 83d year.
44. Sarah Lothrop, wife of Josiah Lothrop, died Aug. 28, 1815, æ 86.
45. Joseph, son of Mr. Jonathan Kingman and Mary his wife, was born July 25, 1748, and died March, 15, 1751.
46. In memory of Bethiah, Daughter of Mr. Jonathan Kingman and Mary his wife, who died Oct. 13, 1769, in ye 27th year of her age.
47. Joseph Kingman, the Son of Mr. Jonathan Kingman and Mary his wife, was born July 13, 1745, died May 9, 1747.
48. In memory of Mr. Henry Kingman, who deceased Oct. the 21, 1738, in the 71st year of his age. Memento mori.
49. Here lie Burried, Mrs. Bethiah Kingman, ye wife of Mr. Henry Kingman, who died Apr. 30, 1755, in ye 84th year of her age.
50. In memory of Mrs. Jonathan Kingman. She died March, 28, 1781, in the 68th year of her age.
51. In memory of Mrs. [Mr.] Jonathan Kingman, who died April 6, 1792, in ye 84th year of her [his] age.
Blessed are the Dead which die in the Lord,
For they rest from their Labor and their works do follow them.
52. Here lie 8 children of Mr. Josiah Lothrop and Susanna his wife. They died in infancy. (Moved to Canada East, town of Eaton, 1817. Six of his fourteen children lived to grow up).
53. Sacred to the memory of Bathsheba, widow of Simeon Howard, who died April 17, 1862, æ 89 years, 8 mo. and 20 days.
54. Sacred to the memory of Simeon Howard, who died Nov. 14, 1856, æ 86 years, 8 mo. 26 days.
55. In memory of Mrs. Hannah, wife of Mr. Simeon Howard, who died July 12, 1805, in her 37 year.
56. In memory of Capt. Amasa Howard, who died July 30, 1797, in the 42d year of his age.
Daily our mortal life decays,
But Christ our life shall come,
His unresisted power shall raise
Our bodies from the tomb.
57. In memory of Sophia, Daughter of Capt. Amasa Howard and Molly his wife, who died Sept. ye 13, 1791, æ 1 year, 7 mo.
Fatal disease all human skill defies,
The tender, fair, once blooming, fades and dies.
58. Erected in memory of Mrs. Molly, wife of Mr. David Howard, who died June 8, 1791, in ye 31 year of her age.
59. Erected in the memory of Sally Ames, Daughter of Mr. David Howard and Mrs. Molly his wife, who died July ye 29, 1791, aged 10 w. 3 day.
Previous Contents Index to this cemetery Plan Directions Surnames Next
Copyright © 2003-2013 by Arthur Richardson and Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.