[Transcribed by Dale H. Cook]
159. In memory of Daniel Perkins, son to Rev. Mr. Daniel Perkins, and Ann, his wife, who was born December ye 1st, 1727, decd Dec. ye 27, 1745, in ye 19th year of his age.
160. In memory of William Perkins, son to Rev. Mr. Daniel Perkins, and Ann, his wife, who was born Feb. ye 1st, 1731, deceasd Jan. ye 7th, 1745-6, in ye 14th year of his age.
161. Here lies burried a son and daughter of the Rev. Mr. Daniel Perkins, and Mary, his wife, who were still-born, Dec. 28, 1752.
162. Here lies intered the body of Mrs. Mary Perkins, the consort of Richard Perkins, Eldr, who departed this life June 21st, 1779, in the 45 year of her age.
163. Here lies burried Mrs. Betty Soper, ye wife of Mr. Edmund Soper, who was born June 18, 1725, died Nov. 13, 1755.
164. Louisa, dau. of Dr Daniel and Mrs. Bathsheba Perkins, died Dec. 11, 1803, in her 4 year.
The smile of Heaven
Her spotless soul enjoys,
While soft and low
Her wasting ashes rest.
165. In memory of Mrs. Bathsheba, wife of Doct. Daniel Perkins, who died April 8, A. D. 1830, æ 73 years.
166. In memory of Doct. Daniel Perkins, who died December 6, A. D. 1839, æ 78 years.
167. Here lies burried Mr. Joshua Willis, who died May 24th, 1758, in ye 76 year of his age.
168. Here lies burried Mrs. Experience Willis, relict to Mr. Joshua Willis, who died November 22, 1762, in ye 78 year of her age.
169. Memento Mori. In memory of Mr. Thomas Willis, son of Mr. Isaac Willis and Mrs. Rebeckah his wife, who died April 23, 1785, in the 21st year of his age.
Stop, blooming youth, see where I lie,
And think and know that you must die;
But God alone that knows how soon
Your Sun may set before its noon.
170. Memento Mori. In memory of Deacon Isaac Willis, who died April 28, 1788, in the 92d year of his age.
Stop, mortal, read the short accouut,
These few who to my age amount;
By Adam the first we all are dead,
Our lives in Christ, our second head.
171. Shepard Fish [Fisk], born April 19, 1703, died June 14, 1779. (H. U. 1721. Son of Rev. Moses Fish [Fisk], of Braintree). Alice, his widow, born Sept. 20, 1713, died 1796. Erected 1881 by W. Latham.
172. Clarasa, dau. of Barnabas and Sarah Lathrop, died May 21, 1820, in her 13 year.
173. Mary, dau. of Barnabas and Sarah Lathrop, died March 20, 1820, in her 26 year.
Previous Contents Index to this cemetery Plan Directions Surnames Next
Copyright © 2003-2013 by Arthur Richardson and Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.