[Transcribed by Arthur Richardson]
46. Joshua Bates, born Nov. 7, 1760, died Sept. 4, 1839.
47. Seth Washburn, born Sept. 23, 1776, died April 29, 1856.
48. Sarah, wife of Seth Washburn, born April 3, 1777, died April 17, 1864.
49. Sarah, dau. of Seth and Sarah A. H. Washburn, born Dec. 15, 1812, died Jan. 25, 1867.
50. Olive, wife of Daniel Leach, died Feb. 19, 1854, aged 83 years.
51. Ichabod Keith, died Feb. 26, 1830, in his 37th year.
52. In memory of Capt. Sumner Keith, who died July 10, 1828, æ. 58.
How loved, how valued once avails thee not;
To whom related, or by whom begot;
A heap of dust alone remains of thee;
'Tis all thou art, and all the proud shall be.
53 to 59. No inscription. (Cowings and Martin Copeland's family).
60. In memory of Mrs. Lucy, widow of Capt. Pollycarpus Edson, who died Nov. 12, 1816, in her 56 year.
61. In memory of Royal, son of Capt. Pollycarpus Edson and Mrs. Lucy, his wife, who died Jan. ye 13, 1785, æ 11 months and 28 days.
62. In memory of a twin boy of Mr. Amos Keith and Anna, his wife; he died Oct. ye 28, 1779, 13 days old.
63. In memory of Sarah, daughter of Mr. Amos Keith and Anna, his wife, who died Dec. ye 2, 1778, in her 4th year.
64. In memory of Oliver, son of Mr. Robert Hayward and Hannah, his wife, who died Dec. 18, 1776, aged 7 years, 6 months, and 12 days.
65. No inscription. (Caleb Hayward).
66. In memory of Pierce, son of Mr. Eliab Hayward and Martha, his wife; he died Oct. 13, 1782, aged 6 mo., 13 days.
67. In memory of a son of Mr. Eliab Hayward and Martha, his wife, who was born and died Aug. 8, 1783.
68. Mary, wife of Lt. Samuel Dunbar, died Dec., 1811, æt. 79.
69. In memory of Lt. Samuel Dunbar, died Sept. 29, 1814, æt. 78.
70. Here lies Samuel, son of Lt. Samuel and Mrs. Molly Dunbar; he died Sept. 28, 1776, in his 14th year.
71. Here lies Oliver, son of Lt. Samuel and Mrs. Molly Dunbar; he died Oct. 12, 1776, in his 16th year.
72. Here lies Alpheus, son of Lt. Samuel and Mrs. Molly Dunbar; he died Sept. 25, 1770, in his 2d year.
73. Here lies Mary S., daughter of Lt. Samuel and Mrs. Molly Dunbar; he [sic] died Feb. 27, 1801, æt. 6.
74 to 76. No ins.
77. In memory of Mrs. Mehetable, wife of Mr. Edward Keith, who died Oct. 29, 1790, in the 50th year of her age.
Previous Contents Index to this cemetery Plan Directions Surnames Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Arthur Richardson and Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.