[Transcribed by Arthur Richardson]
100. No inscription. (Jane Keith).
101. In memory of Hannah, daughter of Samuel and Sarah Keith, died Jan. 12, 1857, æ 50 years.
102. No inscription. (Jane Keith, sister of Samuel).
103. No inscription. (Asa Washburn, bro. of Joshua Washburn).
104 and 105. No inscription. (Isaac Hooper and wife, Susan).
106. Polly Hooper, died Dec. 15, 1864, aged 73 years, 8 months, 4 days.
We hope to meet you in heaven.
107. In memory of Martha, wife of David Hooper, who died June 17, 1832, in the 84th year of her age.
108. In memory of David Hooper, who died Feb. 10, 1831, in the 88th year of her [his] age.
109. Sacred to the memory of Ruth, wife of Walter Hayward, who died Aug. 5, 1848, aged 80 years.
110. Sacred to the memory of Walter Hayward, who died Sept. 26, 1838, aged 70 years.
111. Here lies Mrs. Nabby, wife of Mr. John D. Hayward; she died June 10, 1802, in her 19th year.
112. Deborah Hayward, died Aug. 17, 1852, aged 82 years.
113. Mary, wife of Dr Jonathan Crane, died Sept. 15, 1780, aged 31 years.
114. Jonathan Crane, M. D., born Aug. 19, 1737, died Dec. 31, 1813. A graduate of Harvard University in the class of 1762; and subsequently practitioner of medicine in the parish, for half a century. He was the son of Gershom and Susannah (Whitmarsh) Crane of Berkeley.
115. Lydia, wife of Dr. Jonathan Crane, died March 11, 1826, aged 82 years.
116. In memory of Hannah, daughter of Mr. Robert Hayward and Hannah, his wife, who died Jan. 1, 1778, aged 1 year, 1 mo., 25 days.
117 to 119. No inscription.
120. In memory of Mrs. Betty Wood, wife of Mr. Jonathan Wood, who died April 3, 1767, in ye 61st year of her age.
121. Here lies burried Zadock Wood, son of Mr. Jonathan Wood, who was born June 20, 1747, and departed this life May ye 4, 1762.
122 to 124. No inscription
125. In memory of Mr. Joseph Harvey, 2d, who died Feb. 21, 1756, in ye 36th year of his age; being ye first person buried here. And also in memory of Mr. Seth Harvey, his son, who died at New York, July 25, in ye 24th year of his age, 1776, in the glorious cause of liberty.
126. In memory of Mr. Joseph Harvey, who died Sept. ye 18th, 1771, in ye 66th year of his age.
127. Mr. D. Keith
Previous Contents Index to this cemetery Plan Directions Surnames Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Arthur Richardson and Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.