[Thanks to Lisa Whiting for transcribing the Alden Family]
8. Daniel, Esq., (s. of Dea. Joseph 4.) m. Abigail, D. of Joseph Shaw 1717, and had Joseph 1718, Daniel 1720, Abigail 1722, Zephaniah 1724, Hannah 1726*, Hannah 1727, Mehitabel 1729*, Barnabas 1732, Ebenezer 1734, Mary 1737; he removed to Stafford with his family, where he d. æ. 80.Joseph m. Susanna, D. of Solomon Packard, 1742, and had Zenas 1745*, and Martha 1747*, and d. at Worcester, æ. 50.Daniel, Esq. m. Jane Turner 1747, and d. at Lebanon, near Dartmouth College, æ. 70, and was father of the late Dr. Ebenezer Alden, of Randolph, sen., 1742.Zephaniah m. Hopestill, D. of Thomas Wade, 1748, and d. at Stafford, æ. 80.Hannah m. Joshua Blodget, at Stafford, and there d., æ. 70.Barnabas d. at Ashfield, æ. 60.Ebenezer d. at Stafford, æ. 21.Mary m. Isaac Fuller 1764.
9. Eleazar (s. of Dea. Joseph 4.) lived in S. B., and m. Martha, D. of Joseph Shaw, 1720; she d. 1769, æ. 69, he 1773, æ. 79; he had Jonathan 1721, Eleazar 1723, Abraham 1725*, David 1727, Joshua 1729, Caleb 1731*, Ezra 1734, Timothy 1736.Jonathan m. Experience, D. of Nathaniel Hayward, 1743, and went to Greenwich where he d. æ. 80, and she d. there 1809, æ. 90.David m. Lucy, D. of Noah Thomas, of Mid'o., and went to Ashfield, and d. there, æ. 80. Ezra went to Greenwich, was a Deacon there, and d. æ. 84.Rev. Timothy gra. H. U. 1762, settled at Yarmouth Dec. 13, 1769, and d. 1828, æ. 92; he m. Sarah D. of Rev. Habijah Weld, of Attleboro'; she d. 1796, æ. 58; he had Timothy, Isaiah, Martin, Oliver, Sarah Weld, Martha Shaw.
10. Samuel (s. of Dea. Joseph 4.) lived in Titicut; m. Abiah, D. of Capt. Josiah Edson, a. 1728, and had Abiah 1729, Mehitable 1732, Sarah 1734, Samuel 1736, Josiah 1738, Simeon 1740, and Silas.Samuel, the father, m. Rebecca, D. of Josiah Washburn, 1752, and d. æ. 80.Abiah m. Seth Harris 1751.Mehitabel m. Joshua Packard, 1735.Silas d. æ. 21.
11. Capt. Seth (s. of Dea. Joseph 4.) lived in S. B., and m. Mehitabel, D. of Eleazar Carver, 1740, and had Oliver 1740, Seth 1741, Caleb 1744* and Joseph 1747; she d. 1757, and he m. Jael, wid. of Timothy Hayward, 1758, she was wid. Peterson when she m. Hayward; he d. 1784, æ. 75.
12. Dea. Nathan (s. of Capt. Ebenezer, 6.) m. Mary, D. of Daniel Hudson, 1750, and had Nathan 1751; she d. 1755, and he m. Lydia, D. of Benjamin Richards, 1757, and had Isaac 1758*; he d. 1807, æ. 80, she 1823, æ. 90.
13. Ezra (s. of Capt. Ebenezer, 6.) m. Rebecca, D. of Josiah Keith, of Easton, 1756, and had a son 1757*, Abby 1759*, Abigail 1761, Isaac 1763, Susanna 1766; he d., and his wid. m. John Bisbee 1771, and d. 1777, æ. 41.Abigail m. George Vining
Previous Contents Abbreviations Residents Non-Residents Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.