[Thanks to Lisa Whiting for transcribing the Alden Family]
Jay.Samuel m. Sally, D. of Mark Ford, 1799, and had Sanford, Mehitabel, Hannah, and Sally, w. of Sidney Howard, m. 1815.Williams m. a Lynfield, and had Mary, Lavinia, and Clarissa.Dea. Seth m. Harmony, D. of Perez Southworth, 1802, and removed to Stoughton.Hosea m. Milly D. of Wm. Edson, 1817.Wid. Sarah Alden m. Lazarus Beal, of Weymouth, 1809.
19. Josiah (s. of Samuel 10.) m. Bathsheba Jones, of Raynham, 1761, and had Elijah 1763, Hazael, Josiah.Elijah m. Rebecca Fuller, of Kingston, 1783.Josiah, and Elijah his son, went to Brimfield, now Wales.Hazael m. Bethany Wilbor 1791. It appears also on record that Bethany Alden m. Eliphalet White, of Raynham, 1791.
20. Simeon (s. of Samuel 10.) m. Mary, D. of Seth Packard, 1764, and had Simeon, Alpheus, Silas, Solomon, David, Jonathan, Isaac and Lot.
21. Oliver (s. of Capt. Seth 11.) m. Experience, D. of Capt. Solomon Leonard, 1765, and had Caleb 1766, Peddy, (Experience,) Oliver 1770*, Cromwell 1773*. He d. æ. over 80.Peddy m. Silvanus Pratt 1803.
22. Seth (s. of Capt. Seth 11.) m. Mary, D. of Eleazar Carver, 1767, and had Seth 1769, Mehitabel 1771; he had three other children, who d. 1775. Seth, the father, d. 1775, and his wid. m. Lt. Joshua Alden 1781.Seth m. Sally, D. of Wm. Snell, 1800, and removed to Maine, and had a s. William S., now living in S. B.
23. Capt. Joseph (s. of Capt. Seth 11.) m. Bethiah, D. of Eleazar Carver, and had Mehitabel 1775, Joseph 1777, Daniel 1780, Thomas 1782, Cyrus 1785, Eunice 1788, Seth, Bethiah, and Betsey; he d. 1803, æ. 55.Mehitable m. Thomas Mitchell 1797.Capt. Joseph, Jr., m. Polly, D. of Amos Hayward, 1800.Daniel m. Joanna Tilson 1804, and went to Belchertown.Thomas m. Matilda, D. of Daniel Copeland, 1815.Cyrus and Seth were gra. B. U.; the former an attorney in Boston, now in Bristol co., the latter a minister at Marlboro'.Eunice d. single.Bethiah m. Alfred Arnold, of Greenwich, 1813.Betsey m. Joseph Hooper, Jr.
24. Nathan, Esq., (s. of Dea. Nathan 12.) m. Sarah, D. of William Barrell, 1776, and had Mary 1777, Lydia 1779, Marcus 1782, Isaac 1786, Sarah 1792, Lucius 1796. The mother d. 1816, æ. 61, and he then m. wid. Joanna Soule, of M., 1819.Mary m. Capt. Wm. Vinton 1797, and d. 1799.Lydia m. David Keith, Jr., 1801.Marcus m. Salome, D. of Col. Aaron Hobart, of A., 1807, and had Aaron Hobart 1809, Susanna Hobart 1815, and went to N.Y.Isaac, Esq., m. Clarissa, D. of Ephraim Whitman, of A., 1811, and had Wm. Barrell 1813, and
Previous Contents Abbreviations Residents Non-Residents Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.