[Thanks to Michael Hervey for transcribing the Alger family]
1776, David 1768, Abiel 1772.Susanna m. Mark PackardKezia m. John Dickerman 1786.Benjamin m. Hannah, D. of Daniel Snow, Esq., 1785, and lived in Easton.Chloe m. Tisdale Howard 1791.Silvia m. Col. Caleb Howard.Martha m. Mark Howard 1788.David m. Sarah, D. of Jon’a. Lathrop 1790.Abiel m. Rhoda Drake 1789, and David and Abiel went to Winchendon.
9. Joseph (s. of Joseph 4.) m. Naomi, D. of Elisha Hayward 1747, and had Edward 1750*, Bethiah 1752, Mary 1754, Hannah 1757, Silence 1759, Joseph 1762, Susanna 1767, Ebenezer 1769.Bethiah m. Joseph Johnson 1771.Mary m. Nathaniel Perkins 1775.Hannah m. Jacob Hewins 1776.Silence m. Barnabas Dunbar 1780.
10. John (s. of Joseph 4.) m. Abihail (or Abial,) D. of Maj. John Johnson 1754, and had John 1755.The father d., and the wid. and her father Johnson settled the estate 1756.The wid. m. Ebenezer Pratt 1758.
11. Edmund (s. of Joseph 4.) m. Ruth, D. of Dea. Isaac Willis, 1761, and had Edmund 1762, Isaac 1764, Nathan 1768, Ruth 1770, Willis 1773.Edmund m. Huldah, D. of Josiah Lathrop, 1786, and had William 1787, and Huldah 1791, and went to Canada.Isaac m. Susanna, D. of Joseph Johnson, 1788 and went to Attleboro'.Ruth m. Dea. Nathan Alger 1792.Edmund Alger m. Molly Thompson 1796.
12. Thomas (s. of Thomas 5.) m. Mehitabel Briggs, of Norton, and had James and Daniel both baptised 1766.Daniel d. soon after the revolutionary war.Thomas Alger d. 1793.Wid. Alger d. 1795, æ. 67.
13. Abiezer, Esq., (s. of James 7.) m. Hepsibar, D. of Ebenezer Keith, 1778, and had Jesse 1781*, Cyrus 1782, Olive 1785, Abiezer 1788, Hepzibah 1792, Cornelia 1799*.Cyrus, Esq., m. Lucy, D. of Nathan Willis, 1804, and lives in Boston, and has Olivia, Francis, Lucy, Mary Ann, Eliza, Martha, Cyrus.Olive m. the Hon. John Reed, of Yarmouth, 1809.Abiezer m. Anna Cushing 1812.
14. Dea. James, (s. of James 7.) m. Hannah, D. of Joseph Bassett, 1791, and had Adin 1791, Nahum 1794, Phebe Cushman 1798, Zenas 1802, Horatio 1806.Adin m. Clarissa, D. of Jason Fobes, 1814.Phebe C. m. Cyrus Copeland 1816.Horatio gra. H. U. 1825, and settled in the ministry at Chelsea.
15. Daniel (s. of Daniel 8.) m. Sarah, D. of Theophilus Howard 1781, and had Sukey 1782, Parnel 1783, Daniel 1786, Sally 1788, Minerva 1790, Howard 1793, Silvia 1796, and Ruth 1802.Daniel m. Lydia Wilkes 1807.Sally m. Martin Dunbar 1812.Minerva m. Libeus Packard 1812.
16. Israel, Esq., (s. of Daniel 8.) lived within the limits of
Previous Contents Abbreviations Residents Non-Residents Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.