Josiah 1722, Hannah 1725.Mary m. Benaiah Smith of Easton 1738.Hannah m. William Snow 1743.Nathaniel sold his homestead to Ebenezer 1718.
3. Ebenezer (s. of Jonathan 1) m. Susanna, D. of Jacob Leonard 1714, and had Ebenezer 1715, Jacob 1717, Israel 1719, Eleazer 1730.The father d. 1760; the mother 1764.Ebenezer quits his estate to his brother Eleazar 1760, and d. a. 1767.
4. Ebenezer (it is not certain who this man was; he might have been a brother of Jonathan 1) m. Ruth, D. probably of Guido Bailey, and had Ruth 1685, Ebenezer 1686.Ebenezer and Sarah his w. sold land to John Irish 1694; he d. 1696.Ruth m. James Hodges of Taunton 1704.This family probably went to Taunton; there was a John of Kingston, R. I., son of Ebenezer, perhaps of this family.
5. David (s. of Nathaniel 2) m. Mary, D. of Thomas Buck 1733, and had Anna 1747, Eunice 1749, Molly 1751, Jerusha 1753, Tiley (or Silence) 1755.Anna m. Joseph Vinton 1774.Eunice m. Abraham Joslyn 1769.Molly m. Nehemiah Shaw 1775. (See Nathan Beal.)Jerusha m. William Snow 1776.
6. Abijah (s. of Nathaniel 2) m. Sarah Lawson 1747, and lived in N. B., and had James 1753, Robert 1756.
7. Ebenezer (s. of Nathaniel 2) m. Abigail Stoddard (or Stodder) of Hingham 1749; she d. 1775; he had Jonathan, Joseph, Solomon, John.This family lived in S. Corner, Abington, and N. B. till after 1775.He m. Bathsheba Rogers of Weymouth 1777, for a 2d wife, and lived in Weymouth, and there d. æ. 88.Jonathan settled in Abington.Joseph d. leaving a D. Susanna in Abington.John went to Boston, no children, and he and his w. d. of small pox 1839.
8. Josiah (s. of Nathaniel 2) and his w. Mary, had Mary 1747, Huldah, Josiah 1751, Noah 1753, Abigail, Sarah, William 1760, Elizabeth, Prudence, Barnum 1770. This family lived in S. B.; he d. 1805, æ. 83.Mary m. Nathaniel Ames 1783.Josiah m. Abigail, D. of Jonathan Beal 1779, and removed to Plainfield; had Ds. but no son.Noah m. Hannah Beal 1780, and had Oliver 1781, Cyrus 1786, Alban 1790.Sarah m. Samuel Codding of T. 1781.Barnum m. Mary Ellis of R. 1806.
9. Jacob (s. of Ebenezer 3) m. Abigail, D. of Ebenezer Bonney of Pembroke 1754, and had Hezekiah 1754, Jacob 1756, Susanna 1759, Abigail 1761, Eleazar 1764; she d. 1781, æ. 51; he 1804, æ. 87.Hezekiah and Eleazar went to Me. and lived on an island near N. Yarmouth.
10. Israel (s. of Ebenezer 3) m. Beriah, D. of Thomas Latham 1748, and had Thomas 1749, John 1753, Tamor 1755, Keziah 1757, Joseph 1759, Anne 1761, Israel 1763, Deliverance 1764, Ebenezer 1766, Deborah 1768, Beriah Latham 1770.
Previous Contents Abbreviations Residents Non-Residents Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.