11. Eleazar (s. of Ebenezer 3) m. Anna, D. of Dr. Daniel Field, 1769; they had no children; he d. 1791, æ. 62.
12. Solomon (s. of Ebenezer 7) m. Rachel Stowell of Abington and afterwards a Hollis of Braintree; he had a D. Polly 1792; he went to Plainfield.
13. Joseph (s. of Ebenezer 7) b. and lived in Abington; m. a Stowell of Hingham and lived there till he d. a. 1832; he had Nabby, Susan, Joseph, Dama, Hannah, Charles, Daniel.
14. Jacob (s. of Jacob 9) m. Anne, D. of Thomas Tribou 1780, and had Melzar 1783, Jacob 1784, Nanny 1786, Leonard 1788, Bela 1790, Bezer 1792; she d. 1823, æ. 65; he 1827, æ. 70.Melzar m. Mary Howland 1813, and had Caleb, Lydia, Benjamin and Mary, and went to Minot.Jacob gra. Br. U. 1807, and settled in the law at Minot, and m. a Lobdell.#151;Nanny m. Ephraim Cary 1809, and went to Minot.Leonard m. Polly, D. of Jonah Willis 1817, and had Charles; he m. a 2d w. and has a D.Bela m. an Orr, sister of his brother Bezer's wife.Bezer m. Hannah, D. of Robert Orr 1816, and was killed 1821 by the oveletting of his cart.
15. John Hill was an early settler in Bridgewater, but soon died or removed, and has left no posterity here.Jonathan sold land to him in Br. 1694.Susanna m. John Smith 1777.
16. Samuel Hill of Duxbury m. Phebe, D. of Philip Leonard 1694; lived in Duxbury, and had Abigail 1697, Philip 1699, Samuel 1701, Richard 1702, Ebenezer 1705, Ephraim 1707, Joseph and Lydia 1710. There was a Leonard Hill in Pembroke, probably one of this family.
HOBART.1. Seth Hobart (s. of Col. Aaron of Abington) m. Esther, D. of Jona. Allen of Braintree 1782, and settled in E. B., and had Betsy 1783, Jonathan 1786, Polly 1790, Joseph 1796, Esther 1798. She d. 1813; he 1814.Polly m. David Pratt 1815.Joseph m. Ruth Sherman of Pembroke 1820.Esther m. Micah White, Jr., 1818.
1. Hon. Aaron Hobart (s. of Aaron, Esq., and Grandson of Col. Aaron of Abington) m. Maria, D. of Andrew Leach, and lived in Hanover and afterwards settled in E. B., and had Susan, Aaron, George, Maria, Edward, John, Catharine.
Elizabeth m. Willis Harden 1802.Salome m. Marcus Alden 1807.Benjamin Hobart, Esq., m. Lucy Lazell 1811.John Hobart m. Mary, D. of Matthew Allen 1765; he was father of John Hobart, Esq., of Leicester.Noah Hobart m. Deborah W. Thomas 1789.Jemima m. Shubael Clark of Rehoboth 1818.
HOLDEN.William and Hannah Holden had Samuel 1737, William 1739.
HOLLOWAY.Jona. Holloway m. Elizabeth Brown 1746, and had William 1747, Seth 1751, Jonathan 1756.
Previous Contents Abbreviations Residents Non-Residents Next
Copyright © 2003-2008 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.