phalet Kingman; Susanna m. Israel Packard; Sarah m. Ira Hayward; Esther m. Ambrose Kingman; Reliance m. Joel Ames; Olive m. Jacob Noyes; Barnabas m. a Gurney.
Josiah Edson died 1820, aged 67.
His wife was an Eames; he was a Deacon; they came from Marshfield 1770. He has one s. Elisha, who m. a Packard; had two ss. Josiah and Isaac. He moved to Long-Island, Maine. Josiah m. a Noyes; Isaac m. a Hayward.
Was son of Richard Field, a descendant of John Field, who came from Providence and was an early settler in Bridgewater. He m. a Fobes; had eight ss. Fobes, Richard, William, Daniel, Ephraim, Barzillai, Bethuel, and Waldo; and one d. Susanna, who m. Moses Cary.
Jabez Field died 1804, aged 92.
1. Fobes and Bethuel live single.
2. Richard m. a Harris; had one s. Cyrus; and nine ds. Polly, Sally, Belinda, Lois, Susanna, Hannah, Zeruah, Rebecca, and Eliza. They all moved to Claremont, New-Hampshire.
3. William m. a Keith; had two ss. Ozias, and Jabez; and two ds. Zilpha and Serena.
4. Daniel m. a Snell; has two ss. Zophar and Waldo; and one d. Martha, who m. Gustavus Sylvester. Zophar m. a Howard; Waldo 2d m a Marshall for his 1st, and a Perkins for his 2d wife.
5. Ephraim m. a Brett; they moved to Paris, Maine.
6. Barzillai m. a Packard; has two ss. John and Lucius; and three ds. Chloe, Mary and Clarissa. Mary m. Zibeon Cole; John m. a Thompson.
Waldo went to the westward.
Was son of Jacob Ford, of Abington. He came to live in Bridgewater 1763. He m. a Brett; had two ss. Asa and Samuel; and three ds. Hannah, Sally, and Mehitable. Hannah m. Joshua Ames; Sally m. Samuel Alden; Mehitable m. Isaac Reynolds;
Previous Page Image Contents Next
Copyright © 2003-2012 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.