a Linfield; Thomas m. a Waleswas a Major in the militia; Samuel m. a Harrislives in the State of Maine.
5. Moses m. a Vinson; was a Captain in the old French war; had one s. Vinson; and one one [sic] d. Aholibama, who m. Timothy Packard. He m. again, and moved to Plainfield.
Was son of Giles Leach, of Halifax, a descendant of Giles Leach, an early settler in Bridgewater. He m. a Curtis; was a Captain in the Revolutionary War; had one s. Lot; and two ds. Relief and Vesta. Relief m. Oliver Harris; Vesta m. William Harris; Lot m. a Keith; was a Captain; has one s. Simeon; and one d. Betsey, who m. Peres Southworth.
Captain Simeon Leach died in 1777, aged 43.
Was son of John French of Randolph. He m. a Linfield; had four ss. Dependence, Levi, John, and William; and four ds. Elizabeth, Mary, Silence, and Martha. Elizabeth m. Seth Bryant; Mary m. Jeremiah Beals; Silence m. Ephraim Churchill; Mary m. Samuel Cheesman.
1. Dependance m. a Hammond; he died and left no children.
2. Levi [See North-Bridgewater.]
3. John m. a Howard; was a Captain; had four ss. Artemas, Daniel, Sidney, and John; and three ds. Zelopha, Olive, and Anna. Zelopha m. Benjamin Ames; Olive m. John Cobb; Anna m. a Keith.
4. William m. a Perkins; was a Captain in the militia; had one s. Alpheus; and five ds. Rhoda, Rebecca, Patty, Sibil, and Phebe. Rhoda m. a Carr; Rebecca m. Colonel Cyrus Porter; Patty m. John Packard; Sibil m. Zenas Brett; Phebe m. Captain Nathaniel Wales; Alpheus m. a Brett.
Dependance French died in 1803, aged 89.
Was son of Nathaniel Littlefield of Braintree, m. a Curtis, had two ss. Samuel, and Nathaniel; and one d. Hannah, who m. a Niles.
1. Samuel m. a Wentworth, was a Major in the militia; had five ss. Samuel, John, Hovenden, Charles, and Cassander: and four ds. Dorothy, Sally, Abigail, and Hannah. Dorothy m. John
Previous Page Image Contents Next
Copyright © 2003-2012 by Dale H. Cook. All rights reserved.